Cocktail Movie Review

Ravi budhwar

Reaction score
Here is the Review of the Film:

Story: The story of the film is a story of three friends Saif Ali Khan,Deepika Padupkon,Diana Penty And this is a Triangular Love story In which Deepika Loves Saif and Saif loves Diana and the story
Revolves around all these characters .The movie is good but used the same formula as like old films .

Direction: The director of the film is Homi Adajania and he have done a excellent job and his direction is up to the mark and directed the film very well .Some parts of the film is not good but the director covers it up really well .All in one his Direction is GOOD .

Star Performance: The performance from the stars is up to the mark and all have done a great job . Diana have done good and her role and acting is good and also siaf have done a great job and his acting is also up to the mark .But their is surprise for you the Deppika Padupkon Acting is truly up to the mark and she showed off other stars and his comic timing and serious scenes are just brilliant .

All In One : The film is good and one time we can watch the film .Their is week point of the film is that the film is getting slow in the second half for some time .But the first half is excellent and the second one is ok .

Rating : 3 out of 5

I have seen this one, Its nice, concept of the movie was something different, the only problem is the execution of it. I enjoyed watching it though.

Amarjeet said:
pls give the review of jism 2. i am waiting for this and kindly give your own review

Sir ji the upper one is also mine review in my own words and sorry i have not watched Jism 2 yet as don't have much time because busy these days But i will give the review of the Ek Tha Tiger on The first Day .

Thanks

again a good review by ravi ...... :tup

@amarjeet Very dangerous to watch jism-2 as we all know "Jism2: Protestors chase audience out of theaters "

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock