• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!

Colors auctions KKK 4 memorabilia for a noble cause on eBay India

Napster

Registered
Reaction score
COLORS and eBay India plan to auction an autographed jacket as well as a skull finger ring sported by Akshay Kumar on Khatron Ke Khiladi Torchaar.

The funds generated would be donated to Concern India Foundation. A reputed non profit NGO which has been a helping hand to the under privileged with almost 20 years of experience. The charity auction will start on Tuesday, May 31 and will end on Thursday, June 9, 2011. The auctions will start at Rs. 1001/-.

Speaking on this development Rajesh Iyer, Associate Vice President Marketing, COLORS said, “This is a unique collaboration initiative that enables COLORS to leverage a powerful online platform like eBay India to amplify the brand online. The auction proceeds go to an NGO –Concern India Foundation that we believe can really make a difference to the beneficiary.”
After showcasing content which fought for different social causes like stopping child marriages, COLORS now intends to elevate its commitment towards the society with this association with eBay India.

Deepa Thomas, Senior Manager – Pop Culture, eBay India said, “We are happy to host the Akshay Kumar KKK4 Memorabilia charity auction on eBay India and hope we get a great response. Akshay is a firm favourite with eBayers with a Breakfast experience with him garnering over Rs. 6 lacs for the Research Society in 2010. Log onto www.ebay.in/kkk4 to bid on the auction and support the Concern India Foundation.”

When asked about this cause with COLORS, Akshay Kumar, Host of Khatron Ke Khiladi Torchaar said, “Most of the times the gear we use usually goes back to the wardrobe or to storage. However, I am delighted that COLORS along with the KKK Torchaar team has decided to auction off my gear that I used on the show. Also, instead of a glitzy gala, the jacket is being auctioned off online where a lot more people will have access to it. The best part however, is that all proceeds from this auction will go to Concern India Foundation, an NGO that works for underprivileged. I am glad that I can do my two bits for them.”

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Breaking Shiva | colors TV | Coming Soon TV Shows & Programs 0
Aksgr DDF Exclusive Bigg boss Kannada S8 | colors kannada South Indian TV Shows 4
Aksgr DDF Exclusive Colors super reLaunching on Jan 2021 TV Channels News 4
Aksgr Colors Kannada completes 20years TV Channels News 3
amty Programming changes on Colors with the launch of Namak Ishq Ka TV Shows & Programs 0
DreamDTH.com Article Vh1, Colors Infinity, and Comedy Central lineup TV Triathlon this World TV Day DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Airtel Digital TV rejigs LCN of Colors Rishtey, Sony Pal, Star Utsav, Zee Anmol, and Shemaroo TV DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
R Breaking Colors Rishtey, Star Utsav, Sony Pal and Shemaroo TV Channels LCN Changed Airtel Digital TV 4
DreamDTH.com Article COLORS presents a new powerful drama series, Molkki from 16th November DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Colors Cineplex lines up special programming this festive season DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Colors Tamil launches ‘Colors Kitchen’ from 7th November DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
V Namak Ishq Ka starts from 7th December Monday to Thursday 9pm on Colors TV Shows & Programs 5
Deepu Darling DDF Exclusive Shemaroo TV, Sony pal,Colors Rishtey, Star ustav lcns will be changed w.ef 11th nov Airtel Digital TV 7
DreamDTH.com Article Colors Kannada launches ‘Majaa Bharatha- Season 4’ and ‘Hoo Male’ DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Viacom18 appoints Rajesh Iyer to head Colors Bangla, Colors Odia, Colors Tamil and Colors Gujarati TV Channels News 5
DreamDTH.com Article COLORS Marathi announces launch of two new shows DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article COLORS Bangla celebrates Durga Puja with special festive programs DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article COLORS Tamil brings mini-series – Nalam Tharum Navarathri DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article COLORS partners with Motion Content Group for Jammin 3 DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
Bishnu15 DTH Updates Colors Odia removed from Bengali dpos Sun Direct 0
DreamDTH.com Article Colors Infinity’s new marketing initiative #BanTheBargain appeals audience to take pledge of not bargaining DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
M Breaking Molkki | colors TV Shows & Programs 3
Aksgr DDF Exclusive Demand for retelcast of uttaran on colors tamil South Indian TV Shows 0
A Colors Kannada Cinema completed 2 years TV Channels News 2
Aksgr DDF Exclusive Colors Super to revamp today TV Channels News 80