• Thread starter Thread starter Mylanji
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies: Replies 11
  • Views Views: Views 1,256

Mylanji

Contributor
Reaction score
The much awaited (and delayed) makeover of the only Gujarati GEC in India, Colors Gujarati happened today at 7:30 pm.

Here are the pics of the makeover:

Cast credit :

Disclaimer :

Recap (Viteli kshano):

Sponsored by:

On-screen graphics bar:

Coming up next (Havey Pachhi):

Very bad makeover they hv done I can rate 0.5 for 5
Very disappointed ☹️☹️ with this makeover
I guess old one was far better than this graphics

I guess Viacom 18 is sleeping 😪😴
Even colors tv is having messed up graphics
Nothing 😑 unique at all

Yes, they went to COMA after lockdown. They never focus in TN (Colors Tamil) where Major Viewership share in the country.

Colors Tamil re-edit with current non attractive common Title graphics even for their Old serials rerun. 😂
Very bad makeover they hv done I can rate 0.5 for 5
Very disappointed ☹️☹️ with this makeover
I guess old one was far better than this graphics

I guess Viacom 18 is sleeping 😪😴
Even colors tv is having messed up graphics
Nothing 😑 unique at al

Looks very much like either Star Pravah or Star Kiran in terms of appearance to me. Colors channels are not known for using so much yellow. Colors is all about pink, purple and orange so this looks as if it was ripped from Star Pravah. Still, it stands out from the generic Colors graphics pattern.

Look how similar these two are.

maxresdefault.jpg

This resembles too much with Star Pravah in terms of colour scheme,the use of hexagonal elements everywhere etc.
It would have been better if they would have used petals with pink colour combination as the other Colors channels. Also could be that they are trying something different to attract more audience.

Yes, they went to COMA after lockdown. They never focus in TN (Colors Tamil) where Major Viewership share in the country.

Colors Tamil re-edit with current non attractive common Title graphics even for their Old serials rerun. 😂
But Colors Tamil is best in terms of Unique graphics package.....

Back
Top Bottom