Good News IPL 2018 gets a makeover with Star India

With Star Plus having crisis with TRP, they can show IPL.This will give them good reach and viewship. Infact all strugging star channel should show ipl.

Star will b in huge loss after this IPL, 4000 is huge,star thinking Disney will take care them after IPL

Sony's bid was 3000 crore only for India TV right where as Star is getting TV+digital worldwide at 4000. So I don't think it's a bad deal

here I don't like Sony's sports chs as they do weird stuff with pic, scoreboard out of screen, players are stretched and lastly foreign girls dancing without any reason on a cricket show :wall::wall:

Thankfully the IPL is now with Star. No more cheerleaders. No more Extraaa Innings T20. :cheers:
here I don't like Sony's sports chs as they do weird stuff with pic, scoreboard out of screen and lastly foreign girls dancing without any reason on a cricket show:wall::wall:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock