Colors Infinity presents an exuberant line-up of Instant Premier

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 5
  • Views: Views 1,230

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
Colors Infinity is all set to amp-up the channel’s programming with an explosive line-up of Instant Premieres!  Known for its cutting-edge content, the channel will now bring for its viewers a plethora of popular and much-awaited TV shows, all airing within 12 hours of its US premiere

Yet again, the line-up is a promising assortment of shows that have been well received in the past and those that the audiences are earnestly anticipating. In addition to the quality of the shows, the channel will also cater to a gamut of audience preferences of genres like action, thriller and sci-fi! Furthering the concept of “Essential Viewing”, the channel is bringing everything that the audiences want, all on one channel, with shows like Arrow, Legends of Tomorrow, Notorious, Pure Genius, Frequency and Timeless, Colors Infinity is exposing its viewers to not just new content, but also differentiated TV shows.

While Instant Premieres are coming back with a thump of new seasons, therefore more surprises, the most-awaited one is Tom Felton’s character in the new season of The Flash. The actor, of Harry Potter fame, will join season 3 as a series regular, playing Julian Dorn in the show. Just one of the many revelations that are all packed and set to launch with the new range of shows on Instant Premieres.

Excited about the new line up of Instant Premieres, Hashim D’Souza, Programming Head of English Entertainment, Viacom18 shares, “In a fast-moving era where access to everything is merely one click away, it is imperative to keep up with the pace. Launching Instant Premieres gave viewers a chance to do so by consuming international content at the same time as USA. After a successful year of showcasing the best of international entertainment, we have grown our Instant Premiere line-up with newer, cutting-edge shows. We are sure the viewers would enjoy what’s coming their way”.

http://tvnews4u.com/colors-infinity-presents-exuberant-line-instant-premiers-october/

After Mr.Robot (CI HD) and Braindead (AXN HD) ended last month I had no new shows to follow.

Zee cafe new shows were a bit disappointing. Gotham new season seems like a drag and Quantico on SW HD was equally boring. Even SWP's Westworld was a waste to watch :s . But the new shows on CI HD is already won me over:

'Timeless' is a great time travel show for scifi/adventure fans.  :k
Flash new season is both confusing and awesome at the same time.  :u
Arrow is tonight and 'Frequency' begins next Monday.   :c

Lots of action in upcoming weeks on CI HD.  :eek:hya

iphifi said:
After Mr.Robot (CI HD) and Braindead (AXN HD) ended last month I had no new shows to follow.

Zee cafe new shows were a bit disappointing. Gotham new season seems like a drag and Quantico on SW HD was equally boring. Even SWP's Westworld was a waste to watch :s . But the new shows on CI HD is already won me over:

'Timeless' is a great time travel show for scifi/adventure fans.  :k
Flash new season is both confusing and awesome at the same time.  :u
Arrow is tonight and 'Frequency' begins next Monday.   :c

Lots of action in upcoming weeks on CI HD.  :eek:hya
Westworld is great, dude! I haven't seen Timeless yet. Will record the rerun. I recorded Notorious but haven't seen it yet.

intrinsicreality said:
Westworld is great, dude! I haven't seen Timeless yet. Will record the rerun. I recorded Notorious but haven't seen it yet.
I agree, but Seriously what's wrong with Westworld? It will hopefully grow on you give it time, hbo wasnt foolish to pump in 100 mill in it hopefully. Gotham too builds up over a few episodes so don't expect quick shock and awe and have some patience and enjoy

MUMBAI: English GEC Colors Infinity is all set to extend its programming line-up of ‘Instant Premieres’, which air within 12 hours of their US premieres.

The line-up features assortment of shows that have been well received in the past, catering to the genres like action, thriller and sci-fi. It will feature new seasons of shows like ‘Arrow’, ‘Legends of Tomorrow’, ‘Notorious’, ‘Pure Genius’, ‘Frequency’ and ‘Timeless’.

The new line-up will amplify the existing roster of acclaimed shows such as ‘Grimm’, ‘Nashville’, ‘Blindspot’, ‘Notorious the Last Ship’, ‘Lucifer’, ‘The Stage’ and ‘Vogue BFFs’.

The channel will host the fifth season of ‘Arrow’ on 6 October at 7 pm, followed by the second season of ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ on 14 October at 7 pm, ‘Frequency’ on 10 October at 7 pm and ‘Pure Genius’ on 31 October at 8 pm. The channel is airing double-episode premiere of ‘Notorious’ every Friday at 8 pm, followed by ‘Timeless’ every Tuesday and ‘The Flash Season 3’ every Wednesday at 7 pm.

Colors Infinity revamps line-up of ‘Instant Premieres’ | TelevisionPost.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock