Good News Colors Kannada Cinema celebrating 3 years anniversary

They have so many new films atleast 2 new films a week they premier. They have more than zee picchar. But don't know why they don't have interest in launching. Atleast after zee picchar success hope they launch.
Till now they didnot telecasted many Old films which are with them .
And they lacks big stars films .they should do some sharing deals with kasturi TV.they have stars films .
Kasthuri TV telecasts all films with worst quality.by sharing, kasturi TV also can get some income to launch new original shows.

They must buy atleast 2 new big movies every year to not loose it's brand and launch HD Channel.
Big movies are necessary but instead of investing in buying big movies at once, they are utilizing the same amount to buy a number of low budget movies thereby increasing their movie library.

Yes but sun network not focus on kannada udaya movies HD again delayed
Sun Network and all main network in India didn't launched any "pay channels" in last 4-3 months so for, expect Zee's Zee Picchar HD and Zee Thirai HD. All have been waiting for NTO 2.0 . All main TV Network's (Star , Zee, Sun, Vaicom, Sony) have decided to launch their new "pay channels" post NTO 2.0 (I think mostly Viacom and Sony didn't have any new launch's just add because to state the main and Top 5 media players in India). News is that Sun Network going to launch Sun Marathi in next 2-3 months as it was a free-to-air channel they launching it in Pre NTO 2.0 . ( I have been added Sun Marathi news and Sayed it as a free-to-air channel just for my pre-answer because after they launch Marathi GEC many may scold me 😉)

Last edited:
Congratulations
congratulations to colors kannada cinema, I hope they launch HD channel in within next 2 quarters

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock