Breaking “Colors Kannada Cinema” Started From IS20

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 99
  • Views: Views 24,660
dubbing is not prohibited bro..there was unofficial ban which was supported by KFI thanks to CCI .which imposed penalty on them for obstructiong and violating competition act. they stopped. thanks to efforts of kannada grahakara koota they made possible .. for releasing of dubbed movies in kannada to release in theatre. check youtube official trailer of movies dubbbed in kannada

1st . Fast & furious 8 ( dubbed in kannada ) which was released in few theatres due to protest.

Source

2nd Dheera kannada dubbed movie released in more theatres thanks to cci penalty

Source

3rd recent released Commando ( vivegam dubbed in kannada)
Source
Satyadev ips and nanu nanna preeti are also dubbing kannada movies

I think Viacom18 get success in kannada region that's they launching more channels in kannada region while, welcome move by Viacom18 really happy for kannada bros & viewers :surprised::tup:
Yes bro, they launched second gec for kannada, adding kannada audio feed for nick and sonic and now they going to launch movie channel for kannada. Thanks to viacom.

Today they are shooting for anubandha awards....so it may get launched on the day of telecast....(just a guess)

I have a promo shoot pic of Colors Kannada cinema , agnisakshi Siddarth is in it... But I don't know how to post here..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock