Colors Kannada HD will be added tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Colors Kannada HD will be added soon

Rushil.D said:
bro agreed with aq but don't with pq also newly added star hd channels and movies now hd have less sharpness in adtv compared to TS as they are overcompressing channels :sp
Ok ok......pq same na...no problem...
Aq better than tata sky na...u agree na...

Optimus_Prime said:
airtel currently providing 10 HD channels for free!!
does any other dth provide this?

TS providing 25 HD, 35 HD, 40 HD channels etc for rs5 in hd access offer depends upon your pack :shy

Nilu334 said:
Ok ok......pq same na...no problem...
Aq better than tata sky na...u agree na...

yes :) earlier too i agreed in Aq TS killing them self by providing dd+ on dd sound channels which killing sound and making hd channels sound too low compared to sd where in adtv its same in all channels :tup

Rushil.D said:
yes :) earlier too i agreed in Aq TS killing them self by providing dd+ on dd sound channels which killing sound and making hd channels sound too low compared to sd where in adtv its same in all channels :tup
Bro...tata sky ka aq not good...Yes newly added channel in adtv is little dull....

Re: Colors Kannada HD will be added soon

Lets see how long it take to activate ses9 tps .Dos didnt gave permission to Sun network to use foreign tps from measat yet,now almost an year is passed .Ts waited for long years to get gsat10.So i think its not much easy to get tps for Airtel also.So any lag in allocating new tps causes serious space crunch to adtv

Nilu334 said:
Bro...tata sky ka aq not good...Yes newly added channel in adtv is little dull....

bhai mai bhi to wo hi bol raha hu in ts aq is upsite down little in all channels but users without home threater it doesn't make any major problem :tup

sudheep said:
Lets see how long it take to activate ses9 tps .Dos didnt gave permission to Sun network to use foreign tps from measat yet,now almost an year is passed .Ts waited for long years to get gsat10.So i think its not much easy to get tps for Airtel also.So any lag in allocating new tps causes serious space crunch to adtv

yeah that will be a fear :s as getting telecom circles and getting tps from isro and antrix is a headchase and nono of the dth got easily now :s

sudheep said:
I think bro they have made some juggad to get new TP's :D,in the last 1 month they have added 8 HD channels and this is just impossible for any DTH in space crunch to add channels so aggressively when they are not having space,now with current TP's ADTV can only add about 4 or 5 more HD channels
Moreover,they have also started to update all STB's to include TP's listings from SES 9
The picture would be clear within one month :sp:sp

Re: RE: Colors Kannada HD will be added soon

kumarvishwas said:
I think bro they have made some juggad to get new TP's :D,in the last 1 month they have added 8 HD channels and this is just impossible for any DTH in space crunch to add channels so aggressively when they are not having space,now with current TP's ADTV can only add about 4 or 5 more HD channels
Moreover,they have also started to update all STB's to include TP's listings from SES 9

Adding new sat in stbs doesnt mean the they got the tps.It only mean some deal is done like sundirect and measat.Ts added asiasat and gsat 10 tps in stbs1yr before

kumarvishwas said:

any offical article :huh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock