Breaking Colors tamil LCN will be changed to 763.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw this evening and was kind of surprised. I thought LCN 778 was kind of fancy atleast far better than LCN 763 which now is placed between two useless channels in Jaya TV and Raj TV. If they wanted to change, they could have opted for 777 in which Vaanavil channel is having broadcast isssue.

With this move we can predict that they are not going to add colors tamil hd anytime sooner. Already Zee Tamil HD pending. Now we have another channel added to the list. Zee would welcome Colors to join their club for not able to get their hd services with Airtel :(

Everybody will suffer who is not Star. :lol: Airtel was the first to add Star Vijay/Jalsha/Pravah HD and Jalsha Movies HD (ahead of TS by a few hours). It added Maa Movies HD and Star Suvarna HD very quckly. It is clear what is Airtel's favourite network.
Zee Tamil/Telugu/Cinemalu/Kannada/Malayalam HD and Colors Tamil HD will keep waiting, I suppose. :wall: But hope for the best. :tup:
Even TS has not added anything except Zee Tamil HD. Whrn the leader itself is struggling, what about the follower? :tup:

Last edited:
I saw this evening and was kind of surprised. I thought LCN 778 was kind of fancy atleast far better than LCN 763 which now is placed between two useless channels in Jaya TV and Raj TV. If they wanted to change, they could have opted for 777 in which Vaanavil channel is having broadcast isssue.

With this move we can predict that they are not going to add colors tamil hd anytime sooner. Already Zee Tamil HD pending. Now we have another channel added to the list. Zee would welcome Colors to join their club for not able to get their hd services with Airtel :(

Bro don't jump into that conclusion LCN change doesn't affect HD Channel addition prospects as 778 might be used for CT HD or 764 might be moved to 765.

Zeel & viacom18 addition of HD Channels has a Stark contrast as far as ADTV is concerned.Zee group HD Channels usually launch after 3 Months of Delay (3 Regional HD Channels in 2017 added after 3 months) while Viacom18 HD Channels were added on the first day of launch (3 Regional HD Channels added first on ADTV on the date of launch in 2016).

Guys OK I will not interfere,if u all feel iam interfering,only I told why they r shifting colors Tamil,that's all,if u feel its interference I will stop here only
Enjoy HD colours addition ...Thanks @ sorry

Last edited:
Guys OK I will not interfere,if u all feel iam interfering,only I told why they r shifting colors Tamil,that's all,if u feel its interference I will stop here only
Enjoy HD colours addition ...Thanks

Bro you aren't interfering you are free to air your views but should be fundamentally strong if you stopped with CT LCN change reason that would have been Perfect.

But you add to all your post the saying Videocon will add rest follows & SD alone might add before that this concept is your exclusive invention thats too far from practical realities.

Bro you aren't interfering you are free to air your views but should be fundamentally strong if you stopped with CT LCN change reason that would have been Perfect.

But you add to all your post the saying Videocon will add rest follows & SD alone might add before that this concept is your exclusive invention thats too far from practical realities.
S bro u Right, I would have stopped there only,my bad didn't flash in my mind,OK bro I will continue with healthy discussion

I think CT HD will be added in 778, If they want to add CT in 763 they would have done before launch itself... Why they are moving it after its launch and they (Colors Tamil team) started to advertise their availability as 778 in Airtel. I think mostly they will add HD version in 778

Can someone check if epg/navigation keys in remote in Raj tv is working? This morning I had this problem in Colors Tamil and the scroll is out now. Raj tv will be moved imo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock