Good News Colors TV turns 15

Rajkumar

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
One of the most popular Hindi GEC "Colors TV" celebrating their 15th Birth Anniversary.

Colors TV launched on 21st July 2008.

Happy Birthday "BIG BOSS" :lol:

PMu6Bfu.jpg

Last edited:
@Rajkumar how come it's BiggBoss b'day? The show was started with first season on Sony.

Though I never particularly liked Colors, I must admit that it brought a revolution to Hindi GECs and disrupted Star, Zee and Sony. Look how Imagine TV, Firangi, 9X and others failed and you will see just how important Colors’ success has been, and how important it is to Reliance/Viacom18.

But I just don’t like the channel and its graphics and especially that theme music :wall: , and I don’t care for Colors because of its Bigg Boss dependence. My favourite Hindi GECs will always be Sony and Sony Sab. :smile2:

Though I never particularly liked Colors, I must admit that it brought a revolution to Hindi GECs and disrupted Star, Zee and Sony. Look how Imagine TV, Firangi, 9X and others failed and you will see just how important Colors’ success has been, and how important it is to Reliance/Viacom18.

But I just don’t like the channel and its graphics and especially that theme music :wall: , and I don’t care for Colors because of its Bigg Boss dependence. My favourite Hindi GECs will always be Sony and Sony Sab. :smile2:
any update new logo

Colors Themes music is same for all their regional channels too except Marathi. Only Colors Marathi is having different theme music since it's rebrand from ETV to Colors. And every 2 year they introducing new theme music for Colors Marathi.
But from many years theme music unchanged for Hindi & Kannada channel.

Except the petal of the flower as logo , there's nothing left in Colors except CHIK — CHIK , PIK — PIK dramas . Even KKK has gone boring . Same goes for Big Boss . After Kapil Sharma Show went off air from Colors, the channel became a sinking ship . Hope so that Ambani Ji brings out some new shows with good content to improve their ratings

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock