Comingsoon zee kalinga add videocond2h next month may 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anirudha Das said:
All Zee channels in TATA(SKY :huh how did you knows that ?

See channel additions of tata sky. They added almost all zee channels. Now only few channels are left. They will add soon as per tata sky cc. Ex. Zing, zee sangam etc.

shubham123 said:
Dear shawl_who, my name is shubham deshpande not @shubham123.

his name is also shawl not shawl_who

shubham123 said:
See channel additions of tata sky. They added almost all zee channels. Now only few channels are left. They will add soon as per tata sky cc. Ex. Zing, zee sangam etc.

Star is not providing STAR SPORTS in dishtv so I m not quite sure how long Zee channels last in TATA(SKY :lol

Re: RE: Comingsoon zee kalinga add videocond2h next month may 2014

Anirudha Das said:
Star is not providing STAR SPORTS in dishtv so I m not quite sure how long Zee channels last in TATA(SKY :lol

Zee always want their channels in TS. It's TS who removed many zee channels in 2007 [emoji6]

@ Anirudh bro
On what basis Z gave their ten network channels to TS as neither of the channel is available in any of the base pack & ten cricket to d2h as it is also not available in any of the base pack..

Sandeep23 said:
@ Anirudh bro
On what basis Z gave their ten network channels to TS as neither of the channel is available in any of the base pack & ten cricket to d2h as it is also not available in any of the base pack..

Because Star Sports is available in the base pack of TATA(SKY and d2h :lol Similarly Ten Sports is available in the base pack of dishtv but Star Sports not. Its just a Mutual basis ;)

Star sports 1,3,4 are there in the dish tv's sports base pack if i am not wrong..

Sandeep23 said:
Star sports 1,3,4 are there in the dish tv's sports base pack if i am not wrong..

Well needs to shel out Rs. 499 PM for those channels :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock