Ashok_L said:
bishnu frnd
In Airtel
99- Home Channel
100- Airtel home
101- Offers for you.
121- Customer Care
786- Mecca Medina 24 X 7

Ashok bro 786 - mecca madhina 24*7 it is a channel not a service... Adtv considering this as a channel only... Source: cc and they are considering ikidsworld,imusicradio space,games are only services :tup

@bishnu bro super thread bro :clap:clap:hs:tup and corrections are in vd2h 20 radio channels-free,20 paid audio channels are missing bro and adtv service as per ashok bro post 099-home channel,100-airtel home,101-offer for u,121-customer care.... These are missing bro plz update it :clap:luv:tup

sailaxman16 said:
Ashok bro 786 - mecca madhina 24*7 it is a channel not a service... Adtv considering this as a channel only... Source: cc and they are considering ikidsworld,imusicradio space,games are only services :tup

As Tata Sky and SD added and removed it on event basis I considered it as service...
I accept that as channel from now on

Ashok_L said:
As Tata Sky and SD added and removed it on event basis I considered it as service...
I accept that as channel from now on

thnx bro :hs:tup

Can anyone tell me the price of Music Active on Dish TV so that I can update about the same. Also about Nursery Rhymes of D2H. I need to update these two.

Bishnu15 said:
Can anyone tell me the price of Music Active on Dish TV so that I can update about the same. Also about Nursery Rhymes of D2H. I need to update these two.
I said about Nursery Rhymes
Five days before only/-

I think you are waiting for experts reply :k
sam said:
Nursery Rhymes on D2H
is free for all till August 31st

As of now - no one knows it's price....

sam said:
I said about Nursery Rhymes
Five days before only/-

I think you are waiting for experts reply :k

sam bro just now confirm with cc after free viewing peirod ends it would be 10/m and one month locking period... :Tup (edited post)

sailaxman16 said:
@bishnu bro super thread bro :clap:clap:hs:tup and corrections are in vd2h 20 radio channels-free,20 paid audio channels are missing bro and adtv service as per ashok bro post 099-home channel,100-airtel home,101-offer for u,121-customer care.... These are missing bro plz update it :clap:luv:tup

Bishnu15 said:

bro as for now vd2h giving active nursery rhymes giving as free viewing for customer's till 31st august 2015 asap update.... Just i confirm with cc they informed after free viewing period it would be charge 10/month with one month locking period.... And bro plz update the thread with info's about vd2h and adtv in my above post bro :tup (edited post)

Back
Top Bottom