Good News Completed 6 golden Years in DDF Plus completed 14,000+ Posts Plus received 7,300+Likes

On a personal front too I have a small promotion in my office which has led to a slight increase in my salary.
Very much happy for you bro!:smile:

And thanks for the special mentions, keep the good work going.:tup:

You have been a good contributor to the forum throughout the years.

Very happy for you @Bishnu15 bro...:kiss:

Congratulations for this achievement and keep on doing your great work in DDF...:tup::hs::clap:

Last edited:
Congrats @Bishnu15 bro. You are always doing great job in this forum. Again congrats for this great acchivement:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Congratulations @Bishnu15 bro my heartiest wishes & all the best for the future days with ddf ;);):clap::clap::win::win:

We meet in arguments & we hug in friendship strong bonded friendship last 2+ years

Still we have difference of opinion in various issues but that doesn't meant we are not friends same like sarkar & anish pai bros that's beauty of friendship I found u bros though continues argument & conversation between urs , sarkar & Anish bros but I didn't thought they are against me. I consider all are brothers only

How our bond will get strong in coming days here :)

Ddf history can't written without some names I'm damn sure Bishnu15 will be one of that names 6 long way not easy one kudos & congratulations buddy for that & ur achievement in ddf are impressive for all

And congratulations for ur personal life job promotion feel very happy for that heartiest wishes & kudos :););)

I wish ur long stay in ddf may god bless you forever

Thanks for the special mention bro in all ur threads feel blessed mean lot to me :)

Regards

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock