(Confirmed) HBO Hits & Defined Soon On Videocon D2H HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today

10:56am
HBO Premium - Defined & Hits
Dear Rohit,
The launch of the channels on Videocon DTH is in process. We will update you as and when the channels get available on Videocon. Kindly stay tuned to our page for more information.

Dont Waste u r time and money, I have seen this both channels In HD on my Dish Tru HD since this channels came to DTH. PQ quality is good but the negative point is this two channels daily show same movies every time and their are very few Movies that are shown in Hindi language.Its more than fours months now i have watched this channels on dish tru hd. And am not interested any more to pay for this waste channels i am very much happy with zee studio HD, Movies OK and star movies HD bcoz this channels show much better and different movies compare to this two worthless channels. So dont wait for this boring channels.

rahul31 said:
Today

10:56am
HBO Premium - Defined & Hits
Dear Rohit,
The launch of the channels on Videocon DTH is in process. We will update you as and when the channels get available on Videocon. Kindly stay tuned to our page for more information.

this is a standard reply by them
They give this type of reply everyone

Yup!

No Confirmation About Dates

Abhiii_9X said:
this is a standard reply by them
They give this type of reply everyone

==================================================
dear brother

still now will not add these channels

dont waste the time to post the thread.........

pls close this thread all the news are fake............

Closing this thread till we get some confirmed info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock