[Confirmed News] NGC WILD HD will be Added on 10th August 2015 in Videocon D2h

• Thread starter Thread starter GODMAN
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 80
  • Views Views: Views 8,830
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ayanc99:

Your reply is to GODMAN that I agree. But why are you talking about other members and saying they are not contributing to the forum? That automatically brings everyone into the topic and anyone can reply on those lines.

Yes GODMAN's posts came true. But what is the proof that his source is genuine and he is an employee of D2H. Copying the news can also make it true.

Vadirocks bro shared the proof to the team that he received the confirmation from the D2H person and hence the thread was in Open status. Now that thread too got closed. Vadirocks didn't say that he is an employee of D2H and also shared the proper proof at least to the team.

I am glad that you contacted HBO and shared the news.

If you can't spend time on finding members' contribution then don't talk blindly. There is no rule here that only D2H members should reply in D2H section. So anyone can reply. This is a public forum.

It is easy to ban GODMAN. But giving him a chance to prove himself that he is an employee of D2H as he is saying. And this is his last chance.

And you are keep on insulting members. So better to stop these activities.

@GODMAN: Before posting your next post, you must prove yourself to the team. Otherwise, as ayanc99 said, we may need to take action against you. We don't want a breaking news from a questionable source. By the way I am not a super commander of the forum but a team member of the forum.

@sailaxman: Changing your name in the post is not a good manner. @ABCDEFGH: Whatever the reason, it is not allowed. Please edit your post.

Rushil.D said:
agreed actually that is not an news or confirmed by an dealer it was just an assumption of an FANBOY :lol which i have seeing in CC HD addition too :Lol :s

so according to your logic

then i should kicked out many members to outside of the tata sky forums

as most of the times many non TS users are keep requestion on TS section :)

everyone has right to put their opinion :)

If I am using x dth provider and if some channels are being removed on y or a dth, how and why would that affect me unless I am using that dth? Think of this issue calmly. If that rule is put in this forum then half of the nonsense floating around will disappear.

I think Godman & ayanc99 same man
Plz check mods

ayanc99 said:
If I am using x dth provider and if some channels are being removed on y or a dth, how and why would that affect me unless I am using that dth? Think of this issue calmly. If that rule is put in this forum then half of the nonsense floating around will disappear.

We can't put such a rule. When something is going on other DTH, what is the harm in commenting on that.

By the way, here ABCDEFGH bro is not commenting on the addition news. But it is about the source of the news. The source decides the reputation of the forum.

And, please don't say that you replied to Rushil and why I am replying.

THAKUR 4K said:
I think Godman & ayanc99 same man
Plz check mods

not possible :no

ayanc99 using airtelbroadband as per his ip i think :shy

and GODMAN ip showing idea cellular :u

ABCDEFGH said:
@BaiLaxmen32 (name changed to protect identity)

sadiq bro still i dont know wat he coming to say(bold words)... U understand means plz explain to me

Rushil.D said:
not possible :no

ayanc99 using airtelbroadband as per his ip i think :shy

and GODMAN ip showing idea cellular :u

Bro possible airtel broadband Home & idea cellular mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom