Convert Ku Band To C band

• Thread starter Vikram
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 34,815
RE: Convert Ku Band To C band

what do you mean ?
can i watch c band ch on ku band lnb i gusee NO!
or
you r telling that freq of ku band ch can b converted into c band ?

the trick with working on few tps not all. I have tried same trick before read here. D2H's trick goes by same way. 11483 V tp scan by that way but not other tps of d2h.

i hacked said:
i tried to Convert12552 but it did not work for me please what wet wrong

take 10600 instead of 9750

avrinder.sidhu said:
what do you mean ?
can i watch c band ch on ku band lnb i gusee NO!
or
you r telling that freq of ku band ch can b converted into c band ?

Right you need same lnbf as type of channel transmission. He just give trick for Ku band box user.

Interesting... Will it work for all satellites or just a few? Do I also have to manually add the channel info as well, or can I scan for them after doing the conversions. Or is this info outdated and no longer works? THANKS!

In some fta boxes this job is done Automatically like if you forget to fill Ku parameters:9750 to 10600 in LNB selection and suppose you put C band details like: 5150 then it will convert all your ku band frequencies to C band.

Note : Actually what happens the box try to read according to details fill in the lnb setup so the conversion happen automatically. If not you can do manually by filling details as above..

jenius-jatt said:
In some fta boxes this job is done Automatically like if you forget to fill Ku parameters:9750 to 10600 in LNB selection and suppose you put C band details like: 5150 then it will convert all your ku band frequencies to C band.

Note : Actually what happens the box try to read according to details fill in the lnb setup so the conversion happen automatically. If not you can do manually by filling details as above..

I guess I should have phrased my question differently... does this conversion allow me to watch the C-band channels using my Ku band lnbf?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock