Creating new pack in Airtel DTH Through Website-Selfcare

No keep on adding more than 2 times previous selection gets deactivated try yourself for many times and check whether this happens.
need to check again today or tomorrow.
till now i added 6,7 times ,nothing happened to my newly created pack,channels are adding to existing one only.
first day i just created new pack with just FTA channels (ncf 150 Rs) + Malayalam manorama HD channel
after that i added 2 hd channels.
next i added few free hindi movie channels
next again added sd channel
today again added 1 HD channel.
all these adding to my exisiting pack,not every time new pack created.
even i asked CC , they old you can add any channels any time in your current pack.
Its my experience, need to check again with your reference.:)

@rahul999 bro!! Multiple activation of boquets and Alacarte Channels works. But its not advised to do. Its unnecessary load to Airtel Servers. Better to select all your required channels at once and just leave it.

@rahul999 bro!! Multiple activation of boquets and Alacarte Channels works. But its not advised to do. Its unnecessary load to Airtel Servers. Better to select all your required channels at once and just leave it.
for testing purpose only i did that.
i stick to one pack after i select my required channels.(but i select some needed GEC channels on weekends only)

need to check again today or tomorrow.
till now i added 6,7 times ,nothing happened to my newly created pack,channels are adding to existing one only.
first day i just created new pack with just FTA channels (ncf 150 Rs) + Malayalam manorama HD channel
after that i added 2 hd channels.
next i added few free hindi movie channels
next again added sd channel
today again added 1 HD channel.
all these adding to my exisiting pack,not every time new pack created.
even i asked CC , they old you can add any channels any time in your current pack.
Its my experience, need to check again with your reference.:)

Here you are adding only Alarcate channels if I got you correctly.

I added Sony & Star HD Boquets and few alarcate channels 1st time it got activated immediately, second time I activated few more alarcate after few minute it got added correctly but after that the third time I activated 4 or 5 alarcate channels and only that
alarcate I added remained while all other got deactivated ,when I tried to purchase the same that got deactivated it said already purchased so for the fourth time I used change plan option and did all the selection together without a problem it got activated immediately.

But what happened next day is a nightmare, No Broadcaster boquet added to my account only Alarcate selection remained but all the channels I selected together kept on working but the problem arose out of it became very tough to handle, the monthly rental of my selection excluding the broadcaster boquet is very low and my DTH subscription check failed error code appeared on my Airtel Internet TV set top box and I was prevented from using apps for couple of days and did a factory reset and restored it,to be on safer side I subscribed to a highest TN Mega HD plan and I'll next try a change only when everything become stable.

In the meantime on that day when my Internet box throwing an subscription check failed error due to low monthly subscription cost,I called up cc to activate times boquet 3 to increase my monthly subscription cost but what happened is only times boquet 3 was coming while all the other Boquets and Alarcate got deactivated,so I activated TN Mega HD plan and using it for a couple of days now.

Last edited:
Here you are adding only Alarcate channels if I got you correctly.

I added Sony Star Boquet and few alarcate channels 1st time it got activated immediately second time I activated few more alarcate after few minute it got added correctly but after that the third time
Only the alarcate I added remained while all other got deactivated when I tried to purchase the same that got deactivated it said already purchased so for the fourth time I used change plan option and did all the selection together without a problem it got activated immediately.

But what happened next day is a nightmare No Broadcaster boquet added to my account only Alarcate selection remained but all the channels I selected together kept on working but the problem arose out of it became very tough to handle the monthly rental of my selection excluding the broadcaster boquet is very low and my DTH subscription check failed error code appeared on my Airtel Internet TV set top box and I was prevented from using apps for couple of days and did a factory reset and restored it and to be on safer side I subscribed to a highest TN Mega HD plan and I'll next try a change only when everything become stable.

In the meantime on that day when my Internet box throwing an subscription check failed error due to low monthly subscription cost I called up cc to activate times boquet 3 to increase my monthly subscription cost but what happened is only times boquet 3 was coming while all the other Boquets and Alarcate got deactivated so I activated TN Mega HD plan and using it for a couple of days now.
(y)
yes i added Ala-carte only.not added bouquets later on

No selected any Star Sony Sun etcs Bouquets..

Added only free packs and this much charging WHY

Guys, help is it possible to add or remove any top up with the old pack itself. I asked cc to remove 1 top up cc says need to change to new pack, so didn't do it.

Tried to deactive trough sms also but that too didn't work. Please suggest any other method or solution for this.

FTA ROI pack has been showing twice in my self-care making channels counts 25 more,what is the solution as it is cant be manually removed as it is mandatory pack?

FTA ROI pack has been showing twice in my self-care making channels counts 25 more,what is the solution as it is cant be manually removed as it is mandatory pack?
It happened with me too for a day. Next day automatically resolved. Just wait it out and check back after 24 hours on the website self care portal.

Guys, help is it possible to add or remove any top up with the old pack itself. I asked cc to remove 1 top up cc says need to change to new pack, so didn't do it.

Tried to deactive trough sms also but that too didn't work. Please suggest any other method or solution for this.
I think pack will be change if you make any changes to current pack.Are you In ARP/LDP?
Need some clarity even for ARP users, what NCF will they charge if they want to add any new channel or pack.Is it base NCF 150 rs or just additional channels NCF

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock