Criticizers of SD should be silent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bishnu15

Contributor
Reaction score
I have seen in many forums, particularly this forum, that there are lot of criticizers of Sun Direct as to they dont add new channels. They are simply waste. :angry I would like to see their comments now after Sun Direct has added so many channels this year that too with very less removal.

This year they have added:

1. DD -India
2. DD - Rajasthan
3. DD - Madhya Pradesh
4. DD -Uttar Pradesh
5. DD - Bihar
6. DD -North East
7. Sony Six
8. Samaya News 24X7
9. Discovery Tamil
10. Kairali People
11. I News Telugu
12. Mathrubhumi News
13. Sony Six HD
14. ETV Kannada News
15. Neo Prime
16. Neo Sports
17. Atheemeya Yathra
18. Sonic
19. Reporter TV

So far 19 New Channels have been added, only 3 have been removed.

Removed Channels:

1. ETV Odia
2. ETV Rajasthan
3. Zee ETC Punjabi +.

Out of these 3 Zee ETC Punjabi + cannot be considered as a removal as the channel already shut down.
ETV Rajasthan has been replaced by DD -Rajasthan & Sun Direct already having No.1 Odia Infotainment Channel OTV.

Now what those guys have to say I wonder. :lol

dinesh19 said:
again started

No bro this thread is not meant to defame anyone. This is just to know members response because many members keep on saying sun direct not good, not adding channels. Thats why. :) :)

Criticism is important and must be taken in the positive way as it is good for the brand ..... One must not feel victimized when one says negative things ...... If feel here in this forum we have a healthy discussion of good and bad of every dth brand ....

Take a chill pill and enjoy life

bharath2481 said:
Criticism is important and must be taken in the positive way as it is good for the brand ..... One must not feel victimized when one says negative things ...... If feel here in this forum we have a healthy discussion of good and bad of every dth brand ....

Take a chill pill and enjoy life

Very well said bro. I appreciate your statement. But what I want is both positive & negative things about any dth. Here only negative things of Sun DTH are pointed out. I want also positive things.

Every one wants to make money out of their business... No one wants to stay behind in their business... Adding HD channels will give more benefit these days:)

Sun Direct has potential but has no pan India appeal ... I see this as their deliberate business strategy to stay focused in south and their political affiliation does also contribute... However I feel SD has potential to become a pan India player if they can increase and diversify their content that will give more choice to the end user.

Bishnu15 said:
I have seen in many forums, particularly this forum, that there are lot of criticizers of Sun Direct as to they dont add new channels. They are simply waste. :angry I would like to see their comments now after Sun Direct has added so many channels this year that too with very less removal.

This year they have added:

1. DD -India
2. DD - Rajasthan
3. DD - Madhya Pradesh
4. DD -Uttar Pradesh
5. DD - Bihar
6. DD -North East
7. Sony Six
8. Samaya News 24X7
9. Discovery Tamil
10. Kairali People
11. I News Telugu
12. Mathrubhumi News
13. Sony Six HD
14. ETV Kannada News
15. Neo Prime
16. Neo Sports
17. Atheemeya Yathra
18. Sonic
19. Reporter TV

So far 19 New Channels have been added, only 3 have been removed.

Removed Channels:

1. ETV Odia
2. ETV Rajasthan
3. Zee ETC Punjabi +.

Out of these 3 Zee ETC Punjabi + cannot be considered as a removal as the channel already shut down.
ETV Rajasthan has been replaced by DD -Rajasthan & Sun Direct already having No.1 Odia Infotainment Channel OTV.

Now what those guys have to say I wonder. :lol

Yes i agree with you bishnu bro.The only reason behind sun direct for not adding more channels is space crunch otherwise sun direct would leading with more channels.

Do we really need this kind of thread?
And if you are so happy with Sun Direct, you shouldn't have moved to Tata Sky. [emoji12]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock