D Sport HD Test Signal @ LCN 922 (Now Its Removed)

• Thread starter Endgame
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 58
  • Views: Views 11,110
D(missing)
ndj1JQf.png

Removed because they can't add it before d sport gets mib license for hd transmission. So, discovery are sending the channel to dth after downscaling it from their side only. The one d2h had added was not actually the hd channel, it was the already downscaled version(which explains the low pq). Maybe there was miscommunication betn them and d2h thought that they were to add original feed(which they thought to be hd) as well as another in sd. But now its clear so removed the hd.

Because the actual d sport hd, when they were testing had good pq, as Gssran bro already said, and he had even shared snaps in his thread of good pq..

guys i heard that Tatasky will add D Sports SD & HD channels in March. so will airtel
so any chance we are getting the HD channel back on videocon ?

pramain said:
guys i heard that Tatasky will add D Sports SD & HD channels in March. so will airtel
so any chance we are getting the HD channel back on videocon ?

Why so late??

Justsnow22 said:
TS might renew Contract with Discovery by March.den dey vl add D Sports SD n HD.

Then it will be after March 31st, that's when the contract expires I guess.

Before that there will be a rhetorical ad mentioning all the Discovery network channels will be removed from the platform and by March 29th, everything will be sorted out..

[emoji57]

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock