D2H added Vendhar TV at LCN 817

• Thread starter Thread starter M.J.Sadiq
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 46
  • Views Views: Views 7,522
Re: RE: D2H added Vendhar TV at LCN 817

smileguy said:
Maybe so, cos very early this morning I saw mostly 80's song videos which did seem quite bad to me ,maybe when I get home I may get to see better ones and I have yet to see their News too!:)

I just watched news. PQ of news is good comparing songs. I agree that songs are not in good PQ.

Reason is as said by vadirocks bro...

srithiruji said:
Picture quality is not good. Worst

Its because Vendhar Tv is currently on testing mode & the channel has still not started its regular transmisson.. so the picture quality of this channel will be in good quality after its launch

Re: RE: D2H added Vendhar TV at LCN 817

srithiruji said:
Only songs and news

In testing mode all the channels will play only songs. I think you didn't notice that they are also playing comedy shows...

I am a North Indian and living in Tamil Nadu from many years so I listen the Tamil Songs whenever I go in Bus or be it with my friends. When I Switched On the TV I saw that Vendhar TV was showing the Music which was pleasant to hear.The Music was not of 80's.They were recent songs some 3 or 4 years Old.Then they telecasted How is it? Some Comedy Program of Old Movies. Overall Good Addition. Live India is useless ,Instead they should remove Crap Channel like Aaj Tak which is now just a Paid Channel of political party's. Disney Junior and MTV Indies should be added.

Good update Sadiq bro and nice screens... even i noticed the PQ of News is good and songs was little bit of low PQ...

Back
Top Bottom