D2H Changing LCN Of 5 Kids Channel W.E.F 14 March 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadiq said:
Chances are high for adding a new kids channel at the LCN 519. The deal with the channel includes the placement of the channel. May be, this new channel could have been quoted less with last place in the channel line up.

what a thought sir ji :skd:skd:skd
:em:hehe:rofl:rofl:rofl

totally agreed wid @sadiq bro..

Logic says, Toonami is adding @519

But just bcoz, all other chnls paying high price, as compared to toonami, they get preferred LCNs, ie:priority.

Look at ADTV lineup, where 2 useless shopping chnls, are kept in bw GEC chnl, purposely.
Even on addition of &tv, they displaced, zindagi from its lcn, and not hs18, cj alive

but y need preference for any channel?
i mean if i want to watch star plus so whether it will b after or b4 or in between shopping channels i ll still watch it. so where is the problem bro?
absolutely no logic.

Note: pls refrain from using such words :no

If the LCN is not easy to remember you will mostly forget the channel. Or if the LCN is for behind or in between unpopular channels you will mostly not go to the channel. If the channel is not popular and if the LCN is in between popular channels you will definitely watch the channel and it may new viewers.

I still don't agree with that lcn logic as in all STB we can add the most viewed channels in favourite list and in serial order so only those channels can be viewed and no other channels, so what's the point of remembering or browsing lcn of any other channels when they are out of favourite list and not viewed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock