D2H - Channel availability across packages - A comparison

What about the rest of India package comparison. Because you have mentioned column but they are blank.

Ramesh Dhiman said:
What about the rest of India package comparison. Because you have mentioned column but they are blank.

As I mentioned in second post of the thread, I didn't complete the chart for ROI. Due to some official works, it is getting delayed bro. Let me try my best to complete it ASAP and share it here.

smileguy said:
Great Job Bro!!:c:c However to me it seems there is some confusion.Just my humble opinion ,for example in SSP, HD channels have been ticked. Except for NSPHD,all HD channels on SSP and thers have to be purchased as an add on.Correct me if I had misquoted, Maybe we should correct on this?.Thanks.

smileguy said:
Sorry abt that bro ,Yes I did mean South Silver Pack:)

You are right bro. For all the other packs than New South Platinum pack, you have to purchase the missing HD channels as a-la-carte only.

Sorry friends! I failed to keep my promise of updating the thread with pending items due to pending items at my office. I will update it soon.

Sorry for the delay. Now the complete chart is updated which was actually completed on 04-Nov itself.

Please find the updated chart in the first post.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock