D2H Channel Packages

dreamdth said:
Good update. :tup

Max said:
Hi,

manually / published on the website?

thx

Yes, it is typed and published by Raviteja only @ dreamdth.

@Raviteja, He asked if it manually done by you.

Oh ok...Thanks for clarifying...

nskaran said:
Max said:
Hi,

manually / published on the website?

thx
You dont find this chart on website, since this chart is made by Ravi specially for our ddf.:c

Thanks for clarifying...

Sorry cant post South pack details today...Kinda feeling sick.........I will start it tomorrow morning :)

Excellent job Ravi. :tup

Really hard work considering the number of packs D2H has :s:s:s

Thread added to DTH GUIDE thread.

mmadhankumar said:
Excellent job Ravi. :tup

Really hard work considering the number of packs D2H has :s:s:s

Thread added to DTH GUIDE thread.

Ya there are a lot....and only half is done..Need to start other half tomorrow (well 5% work is done...channels name)

Excellent job bro. +reps for you. :eek:hya :luv :eek:hya

Hard-work by raviteja.....
n22qe.gif

Two suggestion....
  1. Channels name are not clearly visible , use some light color
  2. Try to make your watermark little bit more transparent.....

Re: RE: D2H Channel Packages

mystic said:
Hard-work by raviteja.....
n22qe.gif

Two suggestion....
  1. Channels name are not clearly visible , use some light color
  2. Try to make your watermark little bit more transparent.....

Will change them tomorrow bro :)

Sent from Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2 through Swypeing

I was sick due to fever and couldn't do updates...Today kinda feeling better will start working on south packages from tomorrow :)

the main advantage of d2h when compared with other dths are that all the sports channels which i feel now is 11 is available in the basis pack itself and there is no al carte. like tata sky ten channels you have to pay extra even if you take the highest package that is Grand sports pack.

in dish tv also in the highest pack except the super platinium pack star cricket, star sports and espn will not come, you have to pay extra to view these channels.

Raviteja said:
I was sick due to fever and couldn't do updates...Today kinda feeling better will start working on south packages from tomorrow :)
Nice to see you back......

Greatachiever said:
the main advantage of d2h when compared with other dths are that all the sports channels which i feel now is 11 is available in the basis pack itself and there is no al carte. like tata sky ten channels you have to pay extra even if you take the highest package that is Grand sports pack.

in dish tv also in the highest pack except the super platinium pack star cricket, star sports and espn will not come, you have to pay extra to view these channels.

Good observations mates.... Really true.... :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock