D2H Cinema HD Added @ LCN 223 On Videocon D2H

• Thread starter Thread starter ayanc99
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 71
  • Views Views: Views 9,598
Sadiq said:
And whether they are showing same movie as shown in the SD D2H cinema channel or different movie?
Right now they have repeat telecast of The Shaukeens till tomorrow. The feed is different from SD feed and I'm sure they will run different movies on these channels.

Whoever getting it free please mention your package too..

shiwesh said:
Mine is a-la-carte so I need to specifically add...takes 2 days or so...
I checked and not found this channel to it via a-la-carte. How did you add it bro? And how much is price?

Sadiq said:
I checked and not found this channel to it via a-la-carte. How did you add it bro? And how much is price?

From my experience...as long as it is in test signal mode they do not update in a la carte portal...same happened with max 2. For months it was in test mode and not reflected in the portal...and by direct calling to cc you cannot add test signal channel. May be still you can try dropping an email to cc. I am by the way waiting to see what kind of movies they show...real vod or movies like shaukeens which are already premiered in tv in hd and we already have it recorded...another point which interests me is whether it is pay per show or monthly...becuase pay per show is already on tata sky vod hd for me...so no use as such...

shiwesh said:
From my experience...as long as it is in test signal mode they do not update in a la carte portal...same happened with max 2. For months it was in test mode and not reflected in the portal...and by direct calling to cc you cannot add test signal channel. May be still you can try dropping an email to cc. I am by the way waiting to see what kind of movies they show...real vod or movies like shaukeens which are already premiered in tv in hd and we already have it recorded...another point which interests me is whether it is pay per show or monthly...becuase pay per show is already on tata sky vod hd for me...so no use as such...

Thanks bro!

@srikanth: How did you subscribe the channel? Or is it coming free for you? If yes, in which pack you are in?

Sadiq said:
Thanks bro!

@srikanth: How did you subscribe the channel? Or is it coming free for you? If yes, in which pack you are in?
Forgot to mention in my last post.

I'm in new south platinum hd. It's activated without any subscription. I'm not even subscribed to the SD channel.

RE: d2h Cinema HD testing

Sadiq said:
So you haven't seen the other thread which is running on the same topic?

Looks Like Now Only He Woke Up!

Back
Top Bottom