D2H Cinema HD Added @ LCN 223 On Videocon D2H

• Thread starter Thread starter ayanc99
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 71
  • Views Views: Views 9,598
Sadiq said:
But it is free only in platinum packs. Why should other pack users wait when they are ready to pay?

he does not know what to write n how to reply the answers to the particular q which was asked. all his replies were not for the q which were asked. illogical n baseless replies.

Sadiq said:
But it is free only in platinum packs. Why should other pack users wait when they are ready to pay?

no... no... bro... It is free in any base packages of ROI without HD Access

sagurathod said:
no... no... bro... It is free in any base packages of ROI without HD Access

roi pack only bro :huh:huh

if any south customer watch d2h cinema hd so they pay addon price but how many bro :huh:huh how many add on price :huh:huh

jay vithlani said:
roi pack only bro :huh:huh

if any south customer watch d2h cinema hd so they pay addon price but how many bro :huh:huh how many add on price :huh:huh

call to cc & tell them to active i think they will be activate free of cost, becoz add on price is not available & also i activated on Super Gold Base pack, so please call

jay vithlani said:
sadiq bro my question is also that.

if u want to pay but how many :huh:huh:huh

i mean to say that how many price d2h cinema hd addon :huh:huh

Even I am searching for the price but not getting it bro!

Today i called CC they told me that You Can Activate Free of Cost till 30th June.

Deep.S said:
Today i called CC they told me that You Can Activate Free of Cost till 30th June.
yes deep bro plz see this also :(

jay vithlani said:
so d2h cinema hd price is not fix. :huh:huh:huh

depend to how many customer want this after they add on price release :huh:huh:huh

Deep.S said:

Whether it can be activated on any package bro? Have you asked about that?

Sadiq said:
Whether it can be activated on any package bro? Have you asked about that?

yes, my today's base pack was Platinum HD & i downgraded into Super Gold. Still i am watching

sagurathod said:
yes, my today's base pack was Platinum HD & i downgraded into Super Gold. Still i am watching

But still this answer not helping me since I am a South Silver pack user :(

Back
Top Bottom