D2h Cinema is Fta on d2h Tp

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 32
  • Views: Views 8,478
Verry bad. Same experience about Dish TV. I am getting 3d channel, active music HD channel & few other fta channel from d2h then whats the problem with this channel? all are fta isnt it?

It is FTA from another TP, not the same TP from where the paid cinema tv available in the STB. May be thats the reason...

D2h obviously great cause I never seen that any DTH offering fta channels which is most demanding on their platform like D2H Cinema & unique ku band 3d channel in India rather 2 HD channel no any DTH offering as FTA are Active Music & 3D channel (HD with 3d). D2H is really great not for D2H users only, for all those people who receive FTA channels from D2H. :)

Really, I found scrambled on Sunday & fta on Sat. Really its still fta?

dreamdth said:
Max said:
No channel fta there even I am active user.

:no You can get FTA Channels only in FTA Box not in d2h STB !!

True. Actually I posted a reply which indicates that Test channels by D2H only for fta receivers & not for D2H viewers cant receive in their d2h channel list. I totally forgot the thing & thanks for remind me again. They use d2h_<x name> for d2h test channel & as per my logic (computer software language which I have done) which channel start with name 'd2h_' any d2h box doesnt include in it's channel list & they test that channel.

True it telecasted on another TP instead of real location of the channel. They used another tp with additional test channel. I checked it in Vdo test in my d2h box with aid & pid & really the channel was running as fta & in small screen. But on Sunday there was no channel but as member inform the channel is still fta maybe they changed tp status. any of you plz update the status with aid & pid?

Pq is bad bcause it running fta & with newest movie, anybody can copy it & pirate it maybe thats the reason it was running in bad pq. There is reason they offer this channel as fta even its d2h most demanding channel because its their policy to advertise their service to attract customers & take more advantages of digitisation otherwise real channel with normal pq definitely.

Ok. Thanks. I have subscribed when my balance was not sufficient for the channel subscription & I got the channel now. Thats the reason behind this doubt. I think fta d2h cinema channel is with poor quality right? But I pay for the channel for movies & reasons are Aiyya (latest), Chhota Bhim (for my nephew), English Vinglish & OMG (heard its a good movie).

Enjoy Gssran bro. whenever it fta if you dont want to subscribe :). Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock