D2H Combo pack Details.

• Thread starter arsja
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 31
  • Views: Views 22,953
Hmm..Only think I want is a combo similar as South super pack..(Kerala Celebration pack).
Exactly. If they are brilliant, they need to keep their old plans now also with the small change(+ or -) in the price.

No need much work for us and also for their team too to switch us with new pack from old :)

Combo packs are waste packs...star channels are present above 379 packs what's the use...without this waste offer also if you carefully select bouquets and channels and still pay ncf price would be around 360-380.

Good way to fool customers.just check the channels, select yourself which you need and then see if I am wrong

This combo are much costly for me. And they given much prefrence to Zee channels. First combo does not have Star plus, colors like channels then what the meaning of hindi combo even after paying 190+gst.. d2h popular pack at 220rs has given much better list of hindi channels

This combo are much costly for me. And they given much prefrence to Zee channels. First combo does not have Star plus, colors like channels then what the meaning of hindi combo even after paying 190+gst.. d2h popular pack at 220rs has given much better list of hindi channels
You are correct bro..That why they need to keep their old packs now also.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock