D2H introduced 'Create your own pack' in their website

Attention everybody. I have just found out in the homepage of D2H that a new option called "MAP tool" has been introduced under Subscription Plan menu. Clicking on that will lead you to login page. After logging in you can choose channels/bouquets as per TRAI mandate. I am yet to explore further into this, so you guys can have a look. Please refer screenshot below:
YH3RKHi.jpg
Not available for South Indian Region!

D2H has moved MAP Tool under Consumer corner menu and renamed it as "Create your own pack"

The fact that d2h doesn't have Sony ESPN HD means that the best of Sony's 'Happy India Pack' HD bouquets, especially the ones for Sports are missing. Will end up paying more via ala-carte route.

Last edited:
Attention everybody. I have just found out in the homepage of D2H that a new option called "MAP tool" has been introduced under Subscription Plan menu. Clicking on that will lead you to login page. After logging in you can choose channels/bouquets as per TRAI mandate. I am yet to explore further into this, so you guys can have a look. Please refer screenshot below:
YH3RKHi.jpg
What is map tool

I am videocon d2h customer with ID.XXXXX. How do I communicate
my preferred channels to my operator for the implementation from February 1st of 2019. Any arrangement for such selection through their website or through e-mail or through phone call. Please provide the proper reply that can help me to effectively communicate to me d2h operator welcome in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Currently what package are you using.. Still most of the functions in d2h are work in progress. So wait till jan end and then start selection and arrangement of channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock