D2h launched 99 wala pack only for south

• Thread starter Thread starter Prateek Marwadi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 44
  • Views Views: Views 9,045
Prashanta said:
Partiallity :(

no bro.....We cant say like that....Why means!!!Roi having many pay channels than south bro...So only we r seeing roi pack is higher than south pack....Considering this pack its not possible for dth to give this pack to roi bro....If they give it will lead to losS

Prateek Marwadi said:
yes bro. even my friend also told me the same. d2h is now south focused. my friend is of d2h senior cc.

wow a dth that still has not added ss4 hd and choose ss3hd just to please Hindi speakers is south focused .. what a joke :D :D

Shadow said:
wow a dth that still has not added ss4 hd and choose ss3hd. just to please Hindi speakers is south focused .. what a joke :D :D

i think this is the only reason. might b because of this only they r now started to concentrate on south . but what i wanted to say my frnd told the same regarding the 99 wala pack only. so please do not divert this thread please.

Shadow said:
wow a dth that still has not added ss4 hd and choose ss3hd. just to please Hindi speakers is south focused .. what a joke :D :D

correct bro...

jay kumar said:
no bro.....We cant say like that....Why means!!!Roi having many pay channels than south bro...So only we r seeing roi pack is higher than south pack....Considering this pack its not possible for dth to give this pack to roi bro....If they give it will lead to losS

then how tata sky & adtv providing

Prashanta said:
then how tata sky & adtv providing

bro,in adtv and ts we have to choose addon compulsory...if we take hindi addon means of rs 40 means,it can be possible bro...But in d2h compulsory addon was not having

Back
Top Bottom