D2H launches RF Remote with Headphones

Re: RE: D2H launches RF Remote with Headphones

ayanc99 said:
Within next 6 months all STB will have necessary software upgrade to enjoy this facility.

Why are you spreading false rumours.

khepacheley said:
Why are you spreading false rumours.

I am not posting any fake news. I was informed this by d2h technical team person in Mumbai. I have old stb and wanted to exchange it with 2222 when he informed me about this.

By the way what is a false rumour? Rumour means information which is not accurate. So false rumour is a double negative and it means correct news. Thanks!!

ayanc99 said:
I am not posting any fake news. I was informed this by d2h technical team person in Mumbai. I have old stb and wanted to exchange it with 2222 when he informed me about this.

By the way what is a false rumour? Rumour means information which is not accurate. So false rumour is a double negative and it means correct news. Thanks!!
You said that within next six months, "ALL STBs" will get a software update which will make this new rf remote functional, this absolutely a false information, as the rf remote requires a rf receiver to work, which is available only in 2222 HD STBs & 1000GB HD DVR.

a software update cannot add a hardware component inside an equipment.

khepacheley said:
You said that within next six months, "ALL STBs" will get a software update which will make this new rf remote functional, this absolutely a false information, as the rf remote requires a rf receiver to work, which is available only in 2222 HD STBs & 1000GB HD DVR.

a software update cannot add a hardware component inside an equipment.

I am not a technical person. I posted the information as received from the d2h technical mumbai team. You don't need to be aggressive here. This is only a forum for information and updates. If you try to be aggressive I can put you in your right place very easily, so please adhere to forum rules or you will face consequences!!!!!!

ayanc99 said:
I am not a technical person. I posted the information as received from the d2h technical mumbai team. You don't need to be aggressive here. This is only a forum for information and updates. If you try to be aggressive I can put you in your right place very easily, so please adhere to forum rules or you will face consequences!!!!!!

Please elaborate, for which part have I been aggressive.
I just pointed out your mistake.

If you cannot deal with the fact that you too are susceptible to mistakes, whixh has been pointed out in the open; instead of accepting it graciously, I can't help it.

Peace.

ayanc99 said:
If you try to be aggressive I can put you in your right place very easily

I m actually interested in how u will put this guyz in his right place ???? N what is his right place ???? N what consequences he will face later?????

Guys, please stay on topic.. Don't go personal.. Just share the information as you received and receive the information from here as you see..

:)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock