D2h pack price changed now

• Thread starter Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 40
  • Views Views: Views 5,816
yup with today price hike d2h went to Everest in price hike :s:s:-/ ..

SaiLaxman said:
Then DD Free dish is the only option :s:s:nj ..

Now my focus is on Dish Tv, if they also hike price upto 20 or 30 I will get all what I want from it cheaper than my current d2h pack... :)

Direct-to-home (DTH) operators are increasing the subscription fee of their packages due to rise in service tax, various levies and other input costs.

Videocon d2h has increased subscription packages by a minimum of Rs 20 per month.

The price hike will depend on the pack of television channels that the subscriber selects. Some of the other DTH operators have also gone for price hikes. Dish TV is expected to announce a price increase soon.

However, Dish TV’s Zing offering will most likely not increase subscription rates. Average revenue per user (ARPU) for DTH companies would go up by 4–7% due to upgraded subscription prices, according to industry estimates.

Read more at: Videocon d2h hikes subscription fee on packs | TelevisionPost.com | TelevisionPost.com

Saj 007 said:
Now my focus is on Dish Tv, if they also hike price upto 20 or 30 I will get all what I want from it cheaper than my current d2h pack... :)

Bro Joy pack price will not increase

Back
Top Bottom