D2H Testing 24 channels on 11050 H TP..

Bapun Raz said:
Its all about quality and quantity. TS has both. While d2h is trying to get lost one. Though they somewhat cheaper than TS.
I'm spending only 360 in d2h to have all HD channels except Tamil, Telugu, Kannada & Marathi. In ts, I need to pay 700+ to get these. The extra channels I would get are le Plex, HBO and few others which are not available in d2h yet. But can hope to have soon as d2h now is in really fast pace.

@ Pranab. .. Please tell me.. How are you spending only Rs. 360 to view all Hindi and English HD Channels except the regional one's which you mentioned! Which pack have you taken and do you get all the Hindi and English HD Channel's. Because I'm mostly interested in only English and lifestyle HD Channel's.

Pranab said:
I'm spending only 360 in d2h to have all HD channels except Tamil, Telugu, Kannada & Marathi. In ts, I need to pay 700+ to get these. The extra channels I would get are le Plex, HBO and few others which are not available in d2h yet. But can hope to have soon as d2h now is in really fast pace.

TS is too expensive but at same time TS PQ is excellent compared to D2H , More HD Channels + Services so its Justified their prices

Pranab said:

how to get all HD channel in 360 please tell

kmb1000 said:
@ Pranab. .. Please tell me.. How are you spending only Rs. 360 to view all Hindi and English HD Channels except the regional one's which you mentioned! Which pack have you taken and do you get all the Hindi and English HD Channel's. Because I'm mostly interested in only English and lifestyle HD Channel's.
Shared many times about the trick. But right now no tricks are available[emoji26]

For info I'm in super gold with 1yr super premium HD add on

Update:

We all know they tested 24 channels in this TP and added only 7. But in this TP, D2H is having a total of 52 slots including the added 7 HD channels. By looking at the count, it looks like more SD channels added in this TP. But it is just my guess. Let us expect them to replace all these 28 dummy slots with real channels soon.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock