D2h Testing News Nation Channel

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 26
  • Views: Views 10,675
Status
Not open for further replies.
mjahabarsadiq said:
Though we are getting maximum channels, how many are worth.. instead they can introduce valuable exclusive channels.. pricing it a little high can be accepted if the channel is really worth for the money and valuable to customers...

It is about different approach to business. d2h has a different approach with respect to other dth's. They provide average quality hardware and software...but provide very high number of channels be it sd or hd...at a cost which is like 2/3rd of the normal trend from other dth...now from my point of view, Costly affairs like ADTV and low cost affairs like d2h gives choices to the customers...we can buy what we want...so good to have approach like d2h...

I just wonder, why they have kept dvr box price to 6400 rs which is same as others, but hardware/software should cost low to them...so a price of 5000 could have been more reasonable for d2h's offering.

kindly do not refer to videocon d2h as only d2h as some people while reading the term d2h think that we r talking about dth industry as a whole

All of you shouldn't complain till you get your favourite channels ,what they add or remove.:no

good update bro. after a gap of 1 month 22 days finally d2h is adding a channel. phew:sp:sp:sp:huh:huh:tup:tup

Greatachiever said:
good update bro. after a gap of 1 month 22 days finally d2h is adding a channel. phew:sp:sp:sp:huh:huh:tup:tup
Last channel added on d2h is 'Peace Of Mind' on 18-1-2013,
So it's 1 month & 3 days.

Seems like there is an overdose of low profile and more of the same kind type of channels,what most of us look fwrd to are good general entertainment,music ,variety and movie channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock