• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 93
  • Views: Views 12,727
Status
Not open for further replies.
Balaji G said:
a6666209_o.png

03ef862e_o.png

Could someone tell how to see in a full screen mode??
not possible bro.

PA

@khepacheley:

You don't have an option to press blue button bro! I am unable to upload images due to some issues in my internet..

geekvishal said:
You cannot see the testing of a channel in full screen, unless you are watching it on an FTA box.

as i know videocon d2h not showing even epg and lcn of HD channels in SD box :huh:u

Sadiq said:
@khepacheley:

You don't have an option to press blue button bro! I am unable to upload images due to some issues in my internet..

It should be like below.

zQvQ5n4.jpg

geekvishal said:
@Rushil.D Yes. You are right.

then i think viewing of hd channel testing on SD box is also not possible :huh:lol

Re: RE: D2h Testing " Pix HD & & Pictures HD"

Rushil.D said:
then i think viewing of hd channel testing on SD box is also not possible :huh:lol
I don't really know. I was just trying ! I am able to get the audio, though.

geekvishal said:
I don't really know. I was just trying ! I am able to get the audio, though.

I think you will not have H.264 as an option in SD box. If that is the case, then you cannot view the video.

Re: RE: D2h Testing " Pix HD & & Pictures HD"

Sadiq said:
I think you will not have H.264 as an option in SD box. If that is the case, then you cannot view the video.
H.264 is actually what d2h uses for all SD channels as well, bro. H.264 is advanced encoding of MPEG4.

Sadiq Bro.

Thanks for sharing the details.

I am able to see the testing of the 2 HD channels.

Thanks
Sateesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock