D2H Testing Zee Cinema HD & Zee Studio HD

Greatkarthik said:
Why bro ?
You itself telling like this.

Completely Mad on D2H about HD channels and taking time in adding channels :angry ...Spend around 6k for a connection and than just sit without update for 2 years when a low priced boxes getting regular updates...When I ask them they have 3 answers ready...1) It will come soon we will say to user when it is ready 2)No plans to update it 3) we dont know.

Only thing making me use D2H still is No problem at all when rain,not a clear sky,many channels,good Customer service

gssran said:
Why you are still unhappy with d2h, they have hugest number of channels.

Ya but with few waste channels...I dont want to say names of that channels because other might like it and it will turn into a fight.

as digitization got postponed by 4 months. d2h will start adding channels in a lot only from the month of Nov'12.

Greatkarthik said:
Rightly said. But it is too long.

hmmm greatkarthik bro govt should not have extended the deadline.

if they had not extended the deadline we could see a huge channels addition in almost all dth who have space.:)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock