D2H WC OFFER:-Star Sports1 & Star Sports3 Free 14th February onwords.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prateek Marwadi said:
it won't b free at any cost. no chance bro.

Yes bro MSM will not give this offer to DTHs :k
May be Sony AATH or Sony MAX will be given free but no chance of Sony SIX for free :k:no:no

SarfaRaZ said:
Yes bro MSM will not give this offer to DTHs :k
May be Sony AATH or Sony MAX will be given free but no chance of Sony SIX for free :k:no:no

sony max was always free.

Prateek Marwadi said:
sony max was always free.

Ok :k Than its very Good News bro enjoy IPL8 in Hindi :tup

Sony Max is there from Gold packs only. For silver pack users there is no free IPL as part of their package.

Last year D2H didn't offer Sony Max or Six for free. I don't think they will provide this year. But I will wait for some news before April 7 and then will activate a-la-carte.

Sadiq said:
Sony Max is there from Gold packs only. For silver pack users there is no free IPL as part of their package.

Last year D2H didn't offer Sony Max or Six for free. I don't think they will provide this year. But I will wait for some news before April 7 and then will activate a-la-carte.

yes bro. i think it shud b free for all south packages also.

bcoz ss channels got huge trps bcoz they were free

right bro:huh:huh:huh

Prateek Marwadi said:
yes bro. i think it shud b free for all south packages also.

bcoz ss channels got huge trps bcoz they were free

right bro:huh:huh:huh

Yes bro, they should offer it for free. I said, they won't add for free this time as well. But now I think they should and they will add based on the fact that they are going to show the matches in regional language commentary which includes South languages too. But not all south users will be able to watch the matches since 3 of the South packs (Silver, Silver Maxi, Silver Sports) are not having this channel. I think MSM will follow Star's tactics and offer the channel for free (either Max or Six whichever is having regional feeds) till the time of IPL.

I remember that
I Was Active Customer of D2H
From last year MAY ....

& There is an Offer that "free SONY MAX for New Customers" & I got this offer.....

syam said:
I remember that
I Was Active Customer of D2H
From last year MAY ....

& There is an Offer that "free SONY MAX for New Customers" & I got this offer.....

even i got that offer of football wc in june 2014

Prateek Marwadi said:
even i got that offer of football wc in june 2014

And they may do that this year also!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock