Good News Daastan-E-Mohabbat Salim Anaarkali | starts 1st October | Mon-Fri 8:30pm @ colors

Colors to launch historical drama series ‘Dastaan-E-Mohabbat…Salim Anarkali’ on 2 Oct

Hindi GEC Colors will air a historical drama ‘Dastaan-E-Mohabbat…Salim Anarkali’ from 2 October at 8.30 pm, every Monday–Friday. The show produced by Aniruddh Pathak’s Writers Galaxy Studios will replace Mahesh Bhatt’s ‘Udaan’ which recently completed 1129 episodes.

Colors to launch historical drama series ‘Dastaan-E-Mohabbat…Salim Anarkali’ on 2 Oct – TelevisionPost: Latest News, India’s Television, Cable, DTH, TRAI

Mahesh Bhatt Namakaran and Udaan both shows ended on gr8 TRPs.

Mahesh Bhatt Namakaran and Udaan both shows ended on gr8 TRPs.
That's very good. If you got good TRP that's not mean you stretch Your Shows unnecessarily. That is a good example. Every shows should follow this step.

Shaheer-Sonarika's 'Dastaan-E-Mohabbat: Salim Anarkali' gets a new time slot

the Shaheer Sheikh and Sonarika Bhadoria starrer show will be shifted to the late night time slot of 11:30 pm from 1st January 2019.

www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/naagin-3-actor-enter-qayamat-ki-raat-ex-bigg-boss-11-contestant-enter-the-bigg-boss-house
f**k this channel man. First bp underwent time change twice, now this 2 month show is shifting to late night. Which are the 2 shows replacing BB? I know Kesari Nandan isn't one of them as it launches 8:30pm

f**k this channel man. First bp underwent time change twice, now this 2 month show is shifting to late night. Which are the 2 shows replacing BB? I know Kesari Nandan isn't one of them as it launches 8:30pm

I think it has got more to do with the regressive viewers - as TRP ratings are more for shape shifting snakes more than good shows. If this show had fetched good TRPs, they would not have even thought of changing the timeslot.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock