Dawn news tv added on [email protected] east

Jkaza bro you r lucky getting very high signal
How many total channel your count?
I am getting 195 channels.

Gurmeet singh said:
Jkaza bro you r  lucky getting very high signal
How many total channel your count?
I am getting 195 channels.

Fine Tune U R Dish Azimuth & Elevation , Skew Of LNB Also for Optimal Results.... :)

jkaza said:
Fine Tune U R Dish Azimuth & Elevation , Skew Of LNB Also for Optimal Results.... :)

Please post your dish and LNB ss .

I got this 11862 TP on the very first day it started and my STB saved all the channels.Even the video and audio was coming in properly but now it has gone !
On one of the channels which I think was Apna channel I saw a program something called Kuli Fakeer Dee in which the meaning of one of the holy scriptures of Baba Farid ji was discussed by a scholar.

I have lost channels on 12015 Afghan TP which is giving 0% to 38% unstable signal and 11531 Watan HD TP has vanished while earlier I used to get 48% signal on this TP .

11784 Tadzhikistan TP used to disappear at night but now it is not and is giving steady signal of more than 40%.

jkaza said:
Thanks bro
Fine tune is not easy.many time I lost all channel then very tuff to find it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gurmeet singh said:
Thanks bro
Fine tune is not easy.many time I lost all channel then very tuff to find it.

Same here,

That is why I try not to move the dish but rather change the LNB skew only.
But this time I shifted the position of the LNB on the Monoblock LNB from right to left one as primary while standing in front of the dish so some TPs disappeared while signal increased on others.

Now during day time I am getting more than 80% on some TPs while some have disappeared as mentioned before.

Newb_Dxer said:
Please post your dish and LNB ss .

I got this 11862 TP on the very first day it started and my STB saved all the channels.Even the video and audio was coming in properly but now it has gone !
On one of the channels which I think was Apna channel I saw a program something called Kuli Fakeer Dee in which the meaning of one of the holy scriptures of Baba Farid ji was discussed by a scholar.

I have lost channels on 12015 Afghan TP which is giving 0% to 38% unstable signal and 11531 Watan HD TP has vanished while earlier I used to get 48% signal on this TP .

11784 Tadzhikistan TP used to disappear at night but now it is not and is giving steady signal of more than 40%.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock