Reaction score
DD Bangla started showing Movies

Playing "Nawab" movie 1991 with Excellent Quality

pliSUXn.jpeg

MFUIWjH.jpeg
aY6v6D0.jpeg
PHu09Tz.jpeg
w9DFibN.jpeg

Nothing new bro Dd Bangla always showed movie on afternoon earlier in night when pvt channels monopoly not started

Last edited:
Nothing new bro Dd Bangla always showed movie on afternoon earlier in night when pvt channels monopoly not started

Is it new DD Bangla Movies? Did not understand. DD Bangla always showed movies.
Im not seen movies on DD Bangla. If it is already shared anywhere please give me that link. I will report to move to that thread or you do that.

Im not seen movies on DD Bangla. If it is already shared anywhere please give me that link. I will report to move to that thread or you do that.
Not your fault bro as no one share this news as this news is not worthy nowdays hardly bengali people watch dd inspite of Zee and Star channels nowdays even for songs now Aakash aath cover that 😅

Not your fault bro as no one share this news as this news is not worthy nowdays hardly bengali people watch dd inspite of Zee and Star channels nowdays even for songs now Aakash aath cover that 😅
DD Bangla is suited mostly for cultural events like traditional arts, theatre and cinema plus some health shows (Hello Daktarbabu) and a bit of news. It is also known for Durga Puja coverage and other festivals.

Aakash Aath is kind of more like a cultural channel IMHO, mostly songs and events, with a few serials and some cookery shows.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock