Now 11490 V 30000. Some SS= `
VkUwwxc.jpg
`
oLVh6uN.jpg
`
6xL1pCo.jpg
`
qdolQ9n.jpg

what is the difference between mpeg4 and mpeg2 , when i scan my dish , i am getting 64chan and 24 raidio . Plz tell about this

sadik said:
what is the difference between mpeg4 and mpeg2 , when i scan my dish , i am getting 64chan and 24 raidio . Plz tell about this
Simply they both are the compression technology used by dth operators.
Mpeg 4 is advanced form of mpeg 2. For the same quality of video mpeg 4 requires less space than mpeg 2 , because of this dth operators can provide more channels if they use mpeg 4 instead of mpeg 2.
For more detail you can search in the forum or simply google it.

To get these mpeg4 channels you need a set top box that supports mpeg4 format.If you are using mpeg 2 stb you can not get these channels.Currently most of the users are using mpeg2 stb.
I hope this helps..

Tech Info said:
Simply they both are the compression technology used by dth operators.
Mpeg 4 is advanced form of mpeg 2. For the same quality of video mpeg 4 requires less space than mpeg 2 , because of this dth operators can provide more channels if they use mpeg 4 instead of mpeg 2.
For more detail you can search in the forum or simply google it.

To get these mpeg4 channels you need a set top box that supports mpeg4 format.If you are using mpeg 2 stb you can not get these channels.Currently most of the users are using mpeg2 stb.
I hope this helps..

THANKS BRO FOR THIS INFORMATION

Dishtv can give 28 Ch even on mpeg2, WhereAs ddFd just 24 Ch in mpeg4!

AsitPaul said:
Dishtv can give 28 Ch even on mpeg2, WhereAs ddFd just 24 Ch in mpeg4!

Technology difference bro ...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock