DTH updates DD Free Dish 67th E-auction Results

Azaad may be rebranded as Bflix TV and Dil Se Movies may be rebranded as Bflix Movies. Unique tv may be rebrand as shemaroo ashrivad or kids.(probably)
Dil se movies is different
Bflix already win slot

Dil se movies is different
Bflix already win slot
List update in Prasar bharti website
Sun Marathi available
enter10 in Hindi movie list

Total 65 channel
OzOHPfp.jpg
XTPZcxb.jpg
BFLIX not won slot.

But pen studios saying they are launch Bflix gec and Blix cinema on 1st April..so wait and watch
If broadcast officially announced about it. Channels will be available on it shortly.

No need of big broadcasters channels because many another channels are showing good & fresh content on it. And they are powerful competitors of big broadcasters channels.

Few people every time crying 😭 zeeanmol star utsav sony pal colors rishtey not come what special this chenel my opinion this chenel total bakvas many chenel in ddfree dish Dangal original show old show this chenel on shemaro shemaro umang big magic Dangal 2 enter 10 so no need this chenel

But pen studios saying they are launch Bflix gec and Blix cinema on 1st April..so wait and watch
Bro, I already told the possiblities here
Azaad may be rebranded as Bflix TV and Dil Se Movies may be rebranded as Bflix Movies. Unique tv may be rebrand as shemaroo ashrivad or kids.(probably)
And 1 think I want to add is abzy movies won slot in movies genre and bflix movies licence's proprietor is also skystar. So, there are a possibility that abzy movies will be rebrand in bflix movies. But, they already relaunch abzy movies on 20th March 2023.

All the channels Genre & launch /rebrand, etc doubt will clear on first five days (1-5) of april.

But, its truly said this time dd freedish gave happiness to us (freedish viewers).

Few people every time crying 😭 zeeanmol star utsav sony pal colors rishtey not come what special this chenel my opinion this chenel total bakvas many chenel in ddfree dish Dangal original show old show this chenel on shemaro shemaro umang big magic Dangal 2 enter 10 so no need this chenel
Bro, You are living in your dreams. you don't know what on earth is going on. You like TV channels like Dangal, Shemaroo TV which show 18+ content in broad daylight. You don't know how much Big Magic is cooking Ddfd viewers with "Bandhbudh and Budbak". 85% plus viewers of Ddfd want to see these channels. I challenge you if these channel will come on ddfd, in 2 to 3 weeks it will be no. 1 in trp chart. It is not that broadcasters do not want to bring these channels, it is because of Tata Play and Airtel Digital TV that they are not coming.
And between them the broadcasters and DTHs all of us viewers are left to grind.
Dil se movies licance using BFlix Cinema
I said this already.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock