• Thread starter Shark
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 21
  • Views: Views 2,286

Shark

Reaction score
DjZU60C.png

(Source - Prasar Bharati)
DD Free Dish is India's first and only free DTH service. It was launched in December 2004 under the name of DD Direct Plus. DD Free dish have completed 19 years in December 2023. It is owned by Prasar Bharati, India's public service broadcaster. Congratulations DD free dish 🎉🎉

867H2fz.jpg

That moment I still can remember only DD DIRECT PLUS and DishTV were there.
DD was providing 33 TV channels and 20 radio channels for free. And DishTV was charging 99 per month at least.
DD DIRECT plus setup box with anteena were costing around 3000 and DishTV cost was 4000.

That moment I still can remember only DD DIRECT PLUS and DishTV were there.
DD was providing 33 TV channels and 20 radio channels for free. And DishTV was charging 99 per month at least.
DD DIRECT plus setup box with anteena were costing around 3000 and DishTV cost was 4000.
I was in Gujarat at 2005 period. First I bought DD free dish and STB @2k only. Any time, aligned the umbrella and tuned the STB, any new Tamil channel were there 😂. It's unforgettable moments ♥️🎊🎉

Yah that moment DD free dish was having some good South Indian channels.
Even Sun TV wa available on DD direct plus that moment.

As a Odia speaker, we did not have options rather than dd 6 which was the only Odia language channel on DD Direct Plus. That moment we use to watch Hindi channels on DD Direct Plus. Some of my favourite channels where

Star Utsav
Zee Smile
Zee Music
ETC
ETC Punjabi
Balle balle
DD sports
Zee Jagran
DD 6 Odia

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock