DD free dish going to increase their channels count to 250 channels

• Thread starter vinit
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 4,014
"That is one area we are looking at and we are further upgrading our platform to 250 channels in the next 2 years and all STB’s by that time will be mpeg 4."

==========

So, 250 chnls coming up in next 2 yrs... :eek:hya
I think ppl who made ddfd as a laughing stock, this is a reality check !! DDFD is here to stay and rock :nj :c

They have superb plans in paper..sometimes i hear even pay channels like Discovery are interested to join fd,sometimes they say there will be new stbs with encryption,now they are saying fd going to have 250 channels..and blah blah.
Aare bhai ye sab thik hei , lekin hoga kab..??

Sarkar said:
That will not be required as in 2222 DTH will be history and iptv will rule

At that time even IPTV will be history may be TV will be history too. Lol

Tech Info said:
They have superb plans in paper..sometimes i hear even pay channels like Discovery are interested to join fd,sometimes they say there will be new stbs with encryption,now they are saying fd going to have 250 channels..and blah blah.
Aare bhai ye sab thik hei , lekin hoga kab..??

yup, u r right... they are excellent in planning, but poor in execution.
But lets hope with the increased capacity of GSAT15, they can increase d count now. :k

shawl_who said:
But lets hope with the increased capacity of GSAT15, they can increase d count now. :k
yes lets hope..
BTW uske siva koi rasta bhi nahi he.
(we dont have any other option except to wait.)

shawl_who said:

technically not increased as according to ISRO GSAT 15 will not add any additional tps to the country as this sat is replacement sat

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock