DD Free Dish LCN Line up Wef 1st April, 2023

They said dhinchak 2 is rebrand as goldmines movies..but in this list goldmines bhojpuri..lot of confusion..

Big confusion now ...the official list Said no pen media channel but e4m news portal article say 2 pen media Channel soon 1st APR ...so confusing now

Big confusion now ...the official list Said no pen media channel but e4m news portal article say 2 pen media Channel soon 1st APR ...so confusing now
May be Azaad license use by pen media
And Also dilse Movies

Lcn list me dd retro ka name nhi he

T. DD Retro's name is not in the LCN list

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro, some rebrand possible
LCN LIST ME DD RETRO KA NAME NHI HE
there is no name of Dd retro, it means it is going to be closed from 1st April.

One thing I can't understand is why did they put RT on the last slot. Rt has also paid 15cr for the slot. They could have kept Popular TV as well. and they could keep the channel of DD on this slot. I'm wondering how RT got it accepted.

One thing I can't understand is why did they put RT on the last slot. Rt has also paid 15cr for the slot. They could have kept Popular TV as well. and they could keep the channel of DD on this slot. I'm wondering how RT got it accepted.
Punishment for wasting mpeg4 slot😂. Or may be because russian pubcastor is accomodative for their friend India 😃

Three Hindi movie channel from Goldmines.
They win 4 slot without goldmines bhojpuri..then why goldmines bhojpuri launch in ddfd...goldmines,goldmines movies,goldmines Bollywood and dhinchaak 2 win slot...then where is bhojpuri..confusion 😯😦😮

They win 4 slot without goldmines bhojpuri..then why goldmines bhojpuri launch in ddfd...goldmines,goldmines movies,goldmines Bollywood and dhinchaak 2 win slot...then where is bhojpuri..confusion 😯😦😮
Goldmines Bhojpuri converting GOLDMINE' s DHINCHAK channel i think..

Because most of the time Goldmines Bhojpuri shows movies in Hindi instead of in Bhojpuri...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock