dd freedish migrate to GSAT 15 in nov/dec

• Thread starter pritam1
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 43
  • Views: Views 6,730
Sarkar said:
Govt gives money to BSNL which again BSNL pay to Govt. So money stay will govt all the time

Read this story....
This one is interesting:

One day a tourist comes to the only hotel in a debt ridden town in Kenya. He lays a 100 dollar note on the table & goes to inspect the rooms.

Hotel owner takes the note & rushes to pay his debt to the butcher.

Butcher runs to pay the poultry farmer.

Poultry farmer runs to pay the feed supplier.

Supplier runs to pay the maid, who in these hard times gave her services on credit.

Maid then runs to pay off her debt to the hotel owner whom she borrowed from in these hard times.

Hotel owner then lays the 100 dollar note back on the counter.

The tourist comes down, takes his money & leaves as he did not like the rooms.

No one earned anything. But that group of people is now without debt & looks to the future with a lot of optimism. And that is how trade and commerce work in the world today!

This is something similar kind of stuff with BSNL and govt operations.

Sarkar said:
But main point is I don't think TP is auctioned like spectrum as if there are no takers(viz sat at 55 East) then who will pay 830 crore(manufacture +launch cost) of GSAT 15 ?

That means you have to first book satellite only then satellite will be manufactured and launched

There is no open sky policy available in india,where dth operator cant directly go and invest on any sattelite. Anterix do it for ISRO.So ISRO in charge of everything. So no advanced booking and so on happens in a preplanned manner at current setup.

its definitely 2015 because this news share by Mr. ck jain
if its going to happen in 16/17 ck jain's comment this way (wait dear its in process)

diesel said:
There is no open sky policy available in india,where dth operator cant directly go and invest on any sattelite. Anterix do it for ISRO.So ISRO in charge of everything. So no advanced booking and so on happens in a preplanned manner at current setup.

What I mean was you have to made advance booking to ISRO :k

pritam1 said:
according to ck jain dd free dish will migrate on gsat 15 in Nov/DEC.
so more channels soon on DDFD.
I think that's why the stop testing there mpeg4 tp on insat 4b.they are planning to launch on new sat?
source- CK Jain (@ckjaindd) on Twitter
:skd:skd
:shy we are heard last 7 years . :sp , channel to be add 60,90.110,120,140,150,300,600... :s within dec 31, march 31 :dodgy in the year 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013,2014 ..
2 tp mpeg 4 signal not getting last 7 days
so I dont expect nothing near :wall:wall

Sarkar said:
What I mean was you have to made advance booking to ISRO :k

:wall:wall:wall:wall I dont need to Advance book any tp as I dont have any channels or DTH industry in my hand.
Anterix make deals with them.
The audit watchdog in its latest report on scientific and environmental ministries and departments also stumbled upon disparities in the allocation of bandwidth to 22 states in EDUSAT.Even in the EduSAT too!!!!!!!!
CAG also stated that the prices of transponders from foreign satellites were increased by 5 to 33 per cent over one to six year period, while INSAT users paid the same charge for over six to 10 years. When the DoS did decide to raise prices by 15 per cent, it was never carried out.

pritam1 said:
according to ck jain dd free dish will migrate on gsat 15 in Nov/DEC.
so more channels soon on DDFD.
I think that's why the stop testing there mpeg4 tp on insat 4b.they are planning to launch on new sat?
source- CK Jain (@ckjaindd) on Twitter
:shy we are heard last 7 years . :sp , channel to be add 60,90.110,120,140,150,300,600... :s within dec 31, march 31 :dodgy in the year 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013,2014 ..

acmedigitals said:

Its a big truth.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock