Breaking "DD India" Revamped with New Logo and Graphics

• Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 47
  • Views: Views 13,801
6JFVglm.jpg

The one thing I cannot stand about their new design is that the logo is overlaying the headlines text, so words are frequently cut off. Second, when it says International on the bottom left, the I is literally touching the end of the box and there is not an adequate margin. Third, there is no cohesive color scheme, which ruins the overall presentation. Lastly, the lack of HD quality does not give a good look for the international community. Their slogan is India's Voice To The World.

6JFVglm.jpg

The one thing I cannot stand about their new design is that the logo is overlaying the headlines text, so words are frequently cut off. Second, when it says International on the bottom left, the I is literally touching the end of the box and there is not an adequate margin. Third, there is no cohesive color scheme, which ruins the overall presentation. Lastly, the lack of HD quality does not give a good look for the international community. Their slogan is India's Voice To The World.
Most of the times they Simulcast with DD News, that's why there is no color scheme and logo overlaps headlines. They must be making money now after being second in English News TRP so we can expect that they will improve their Content. It's a good channel if they show us news from their of studio instead of simulcasting DD News most of problem will be solved.

Now,first time logo of dd freedish shifted to left side due to overlapping of dd india logo.

Now the logo is modified. The DD logo size increased, filling much of the white space between the outer circle. Also the logo orientation is bit rotated clockwise, matching the classical orientation.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock