DD Jharkhand channel will be launched soon

Koushik Saha

Banned
Reaction score
DD Jharkhand, a brand new entertainment channel from Doordarshan is going to be launched soon.

A separate 24x7 Doordarshan channel is being launched shortly for Jharkhand, the information & broadcasting minister M Venkaiah Naidu has said.

The Government is putting up a vision document for the Jharkhand channel for the people of the state and the proposal was included in the three years Action Plan of DD.

However till the launch of the channel, DD Ranchi programmes would be telecast on DD Bihar. Jharkhand related programmes would be provided a special window in already available 24x7 satellite channel -- DD Bihar.

Union Minister Venkaiah Naidu announces separate 24×7 DD Channel for Jharkhand

Minister for Information & Broadcasting Shri M.Venkaiah Naidu has announced a separate 24×7 DD channel for the state of Jharkhand. The Government was putting up a vision document for a 24×7 DD Jharkhand channel for the people of the state and the proposal was included in the 3 years Action Plan of DD. However till the launch of 24×7 channel, DD Ranchi programmes would be telecast on DD Bihar. Jharkhand related programmes would be provided a special window in already available 24×7 satellite channel- DD Bihar. The Minister stated this at the review meeting of the programs & initiatives of Ministry of I&B held at Ranchi, Jharkhand today. Chief Minister of Jharkhand Shri Raghubar Das was also present during the review meeting.

Union Minister Venkaiah Naidu announces separate 24x7 DD Channel for Jharkhand - OdishaDiary

Source 2
Jharkhand to get DD channel, DD Bihar to show Ranchi feed till then | Indian Television Dot Com

Vishnu777 said:
@Koushik bro always post link of the news...:k
I m new share. I don't know how to share the link. I also unable to use the emojis here.
Sorry bro

Last edited by a moderator:
MIB to launch a separate DD channel for Jharkhand

Minister of Information & Broadcasting (MIB) will launch a separate 24×7 DD channel for the state of Jharkhand.

However, until the launch of the channel, DD Ranchi programmes will be telecast on DD Bihar. Jharkhand-related programmes will be provided a special window in the already available 24×7 satellite channel DD Bihar.

The announcement was made by I&B minister M Venkaiah Naidu at the review of the programmes and initiatives of the MIB at Ranchi, which had Jharkhand CM Raghubar Das also in attendance.

Naidu said that the government was putting up a vision document for a 24×7 DD Jharkhand channel for the people of the state and the proposal was included in DD’s three-year action plan.

MIB to launch a separate DD channel for Jharkhand | TelevisionPost.com

Jharkhand to get DD channel, DD Bihar to show Ranchi feed till then

NEW DELHI: A separate 24x7 Doordarshan channel is being launched shortly for Jharkhand, the information & broadcasting minister M Venkaiah Naidu has said.

The Government is putting up a vision document for the Jharkhand channel for the people of the state and the proposal was included in the three years Action Plan of DD.

However till the launch of the channel, DD Ranchi programmes would be telecast on DD Bihar. Jharkhand related programmes would be provided a special window in already available 24x7 satellite channel -- DD Bihar.

Jharkhand to get DD channel, DD Bihar to show Ranchi feed till then | Indian Television Dot Com

Why bro? You don't want it? :huh Not all DD channels are as faltu as DD HD bro. :tup

JollyLNB said:
Why bro? You don't want it? :huh Not all DD channels are as faltu as DD HD bro. :tup

No problem about their launching but its mandatory for all DTHs to add it :k so TP waste :dodgy

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock