" DD Madhya Pradesh " added on lcn 295 by ADTV

khadija said:
another crap channel. what about & pictures and SWP HD?

Going by the stature of channels, airtel has on its priority ( like DD MP, Bihar), we shudnt expect SWP HD, &pictures anytime soon. :hello

My worry is, they providing these channels in full screen but not the other popular DD channels like DD Podhigai and Sahyadri.

Sadiq said:
My worry is, they providing these channels in full screen but not the other popular DD channels like DD Podhigai and Sahyadri.

hmm. Valid point.

So after such long wait of test signal converting into channels, it turns out to be DD Bihar & MP !!! :':)':)'( What might be the logic behind the same, its difficult to understand unless Govt. making it mandatory in near future to carry out these channels......:dodgy:dodgy:dodgy So the wait continues for SWP and & pictures.....:wall:wall:wall

Yes, its difficult to understand the logic behind these channels addition. :wall
But there is still some hope, as both these DD channels are added on a different TP.
The test channels are on a separate TP, so still some hope is there.

I m expecting Romedy NOW, more than SWP.

Also, 'Ghanchakkar' premiers on 12th oct on &pictures, lets hope the channel gets added before that. :sp

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock