dd national added on dishtv tp

• Thread starter amty
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 20
  • Views: Views 3,800
When channel will be available completely from dishtv network you will not get to see any other logo except dishtv in your screen..

Last edited:
When channel will be available completely from dishtv network you will not get Free dish logo on your screen..

i think soo ur not getting what m saying what u mean by channel available completely???? dude channel is coming from dishtv tp...we here in middle east dont get dd free dish channels through dishtv but we r getting dd national...i know they r taking feed from dd free dish but it doesnt matter

It will matter to you when diverted Direct feed will stop gettin to you..

hahahaha ur funny dude....u just quoted my 2 words doesnt matter..... i really dont care about pathetic dd national but m sure it ill be coming for long time as next is newzeland series.....dude try and understand what other person is trying too say...u have been changing u statement on each post.....

Dish TV just added a banner channel from their own TP to show the DD National unavailability message during the match day. The original DD National available in Dish TV till now is from DD Free Dish TP only (not via Dish TV TP). And the banner was shown in the same LCN of DD National. All of us know that a particular LCN can be assigned to any channel. Today it would be for Channel 1 and tomorrow it can be for Channel 2. In the same way, the DD Naational LCN was assigned to the banner page with EPG name saying "DD National". So when viewers tuning to DD National LCN, they will see this notice instead of actual channel. Viewers cannot differentiate if the feed is from Dish TV TP or DD Free Dish TP. For middle east viewers, since the banner was added from Dish TV TP, you are able to see video on DD National LCN.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock