DD Podhigai Added at LCN 822

Good move by d2h team!
Waiting for Kolkata TV, Tara Muzik, DD NE, NEWS TIME Assam on main channels as well.

Sadiq said:
BREAKING NEWS..... First breaking at DDF exclusively....

DD Podhigai moved out from Active service and added at LCN 822.

Here come the first Pic...

symupegu.jpg

Hello sadiq brother do you remember i (PRAVEEN) only gave this EXCLUSIVE NEWS to you one week before about adding DD Podhigai on LCN - 822 and Pudhuyugam on LCN - 802 on Videocon D2H.

Re: RE: DD Podhigai Added at LCN 822

praveenpersonel said:
Hello sadiq brother do you remember i (PRAVEEN) only gave this EXCLUSIVE NEWS to you one week before about adding DD Podhigai on LCN - 822 and Pudhuyugam on LCN - 802 on Videocon D2H.

Take the credit. No issues for me. I am not claiming any credit for this news. Just have seen the change and posted here.

:angry

So after Airtel Digital now VideoCon D2H also remove all the DD channels from active service and added as a full channel. Great move done by both DTH providers :eek:hya

Pugazhbalaji said:
quickly to see all active channels in full screen
if aaseervathan moved to full screen Lcn No not available in this tamil channel section from 801 to 830

only 802 available no chance to add this lcn

I think they first will try to move all the DD channels (DD Saptagiri and DD NE) from active service to LCN. But even after a week of moving DD Podhigai to LCN, no further DD channel is moved out. Don't know what they are planning.

SARAVANA RAMESH said:
if aaseervathan moved to full screen Lcn No not available in this tamil channel section from 801 to 830

only 802 available no chance to add this lcn

LCNs are not free it doesnt mean channels will not be added

if some channels pay them to huge carriage fees then any changes can be happen, lcn will be re-arrenged

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock